- Robust master frame design with a “key-lock” design which captures the glide track to improve durability and easy replacement in the field.
- Acoustic foam is the standard insulator although a wide variety of options exist to meet specific design needs.
- Heavy gauge 5000 series 1/8” aluminum skins allow for direct, frameless glazing of window
- Master Frame features an internal stand-off to allow for clearance when the door slides over adjacent windows.
- Trioving locksets are standard and available in a variety of styles and finishes to meet specific design needs.
- Door come with an automatic hold-open latch standard.
- Direct glazed 6mm tempered glass in clear, grey or light green tint.
- Built to ABS and DNV standards.
- Interior clamp ring for thru-bolt mounting of master frame.
- Doors can be fitted with an 8100 series drop-down window or horizontal sliding windows for venting.
- Powder coat finish.
- 10mm (3/8″) or thicker glass can be installed in the door panel when needed to meet a specific design need.