- 1” Acoustic foam is the standard insulator although a wide variety of options exist to meet specific design needs.
- Heavy gauge 5000 series .100” (1/10″) aluminum skins allow for direct, frameless glazing of window
- Trioving locksets are standard and available in a variety of styles and finishes to meet specific design needs.
- Direct glazed 6mm (1/4″) tempered glass in clear, grey or light green tint.
- Cast, stainless steel adjustable hinges are standard.
- Built to ABS and DNV standards.
- Interior clamp ring for thru-bolt mounting of master frame.
- Doors can be fitted with an 8100 series drop-down window for venting.
- Powder coat finish.
- 10mm (3/8″) or thicker glass can be installed in the door panel when needed to meet a specific design need.
- Door closer or hold-open assembles available.
- Heavy-duty SS slide bolts to secure the passive door in double door configurations.